Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Christmas Card Photos

Christmas card photos or "family photos" were something I wanted to do the second I got married. Partially because I'm an attention whore and partially because we never really did them growing up, and I think they're kind of fun. I'll put in some outtakes in this post so you can see the kind of people that me, my husband, and our insane dogs are.

The last one is the actual photo that we'll send out. We had a blast last night (that is, until it became a battle of settings on the camera and focusing and getting the dogs to actually look at the camera or stop licking our faces). But hey, at least we know that the dogs love us!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Tonight I'll be trying one of my many attempts at cooking again. We'll see how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment