Thursday, February 25, 2010

Creamy Chicken Enchiladas

Well, I tried to make Mexican again. It wasn't a complete success, but not a complete failure, but that's in large part due to the fact that I don't like Mexican food. I just made it to make Chris happy since I know that he loves Mexican. I'm pretty sure that it was good as far as standards go... you can feel free to try it out yourself and let me know.

Ingredients:
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 8oz container of sour cream
1 cup salsa
2 tsp chili powder
1 lb chopped cooked chicken
1 cup shredded Mexican cheese
10 flour tortillas, warmed
1 can diced tomatoes
1 can Rotel (mild)

Directions:
1. Mix soup, sour cream, salsa & chili. Add cooked chicken & cheese.
2. Spread 1/4 cup down center of each tortilla. Roll up and place seam side down. Pour remaining mixture on top, add a little more cheese, and half can of diced tomatoes. Cover.
3. Bake at 350 for 40 minutes. Top with more tomatoes and sour cream as desired.

No comments:

Post a Comment