Monday, November 30, 2009

Goals For Today

Goal 1: Pick up dog from vet on time... should be easy, right? Not so much. Chris was going to do it, but then we forgot that they take his collar off when they bring him back, so if he got away, his little microchip would be the only thing to bring him home, so I have to get off work early. Joyous!

Goal 2: Obtain raise. :::fingers crossed:::

Goal 3: Take Christmas photo (that was my goal this past weekend, but hey, what can you do?)

Goal 4: Make an awesome Mediterranean pasta for dinner with a recipe that I got from allrecipes.com - I'm giving their site another chance, even though the chicken pot pie stew was not so awesome last night.

Goal 5: Go to bed before 10:00 so I'm not exhausted after all of this tomorrow.

I'm sure I'll add more to that by the time the day is over. Hence the reason a girl's work is never done.

No comments:

Post a Comment